.Lady

Hello my name is Chelsea Dawn Joseph. I am 13. I am from SAC. I go to 2 churches. I only have 5 bestfriends. And I'm very emotional and sentimental. If you hate that then this is not the place for you.
NBPS OPSS RP

Contact Me > Email
Blogskins > -blueskyx

.Craves

..Camera
..New Handphone
..New Laptop
..Books (More!!)
..Tees(More!!)
..New Pics
..Converse Shoes
..New Songs
..New Laptop
..New HairStyle
..Nintendo Ds
..More games
..TV

.My Buddies

Fatin(Juicy)!!
Abi! MY BESTEST FRIEND








.Those Memories

> March 2008
> April 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009

.Chit-Chat




.Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* ladygalaxy*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: JS* AS*
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

Friday, September 26, 2008

Hey third post for the day
I'm damn sad and its not that time of the month
My neighbour's dog died yesterday and i feel as though the dog was mine eventhough i didn't see him for quite a while...
I got 66 for drama.....thats sad. And plus my teacher,Mr Matt, put me in for drama elective('O' levels for drama)
i really can't decide whether i want to join
i think i'll just tell Miss Kang to take my name off...



Victoria: It feels empty
Chelsea: Marga's not here
Victoria: I know but still feels empty
( Everyone does a quick count)
Victoria: Unless Marga is two people

Chelsea: Whats up?
Abigail: Hopefully dark clouds
Chelsea: Ok......why?
Abigail: I like it when it rains at night
Abigail: hahaha
Abigail: OH YEAH!


Listening to: Leavin by Jesse McCartney

7:03 AM