.Lady

Hello my name is Chelsea Dawn Joseph. I am 13. I am from SAC. I go to 2 churches. I only have 5 bestfriends. And I'm very emotional and sentimental. If you hate that then this is not the place for you.
NBPS OPSS RP

Contact Me > Email
Blogskins > -blueskyx

.Craves

..Camera
..New Handphone
..New Laptop
..Books (More!!)
..Tees(More!!)
..New Pics
..Converse Shoes
..New Songs
..New Laptop
..New HairStyle
..Nintendo Ds
..More games
..TV

.My Buddies

Fatin(Juicy)!!
Abi! MY BESTEST FRIEND








.Those Memories

> March 2008
> April 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009

.Chit-Chat




.Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* ladygalaxy*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: JS* AS*
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Its been 9 months and counting for the year. As time goes by, I think about the future and all it holds for me and my friends. So, this is for all my friends...
As we grow up you and I will change. Its only been my 1st year in secondary school and I can imagine how hard we all have to work for the future. We may drift apart but all of you has a special place in my heart. You may think "WTH is she saying" but i had a huge wake up call at how you have to cherish the people you have with you now more than ever. I'll never forget this lesson.

My Friends:
Abigail Lee, Aishah, Zahra,
Jeraldine, Mary Anne, Zara,
Toni, Jean, Leonard,
Beverly, Nicole,
Victoria, Leroy,
Margarita, Jia Wei,
Nazhuurah, Wai Keat,
Denise, Cheng Xi,
Hazel, Rowena,
Abigail Cho, Tay MIn,
Rachel, Gunita,
Pearlyn, Ravina,
Vernetta, Matthew,
Farah, Joshua,
Shama, Adele,
Amira, Jeff,
Fatin Nabilah, Deborah,
Kris, Sonia,
Fatin Afiqah, Greg,
Michelle, Jonk,
Nikki, George,
Wan Lin, Wesley,
Samantha, Shi Min,
Sufi, Sheena,
Iffa, Mabel,
Aqilah and Celine



Sorry if I forgot to put you in....
I'm having BRAIN BLOCK
haha
oh happy belated birthday Cherise sorry I forgot to wish you

7:20 AM