.Lady

Hello my name is Chelsea Dawn Joseph. I am 13. I am from SAC. I go to 2 churches. I only have 5 bestfriends. And I'm very emotional and sentimental. If you hate that then this is not the place for you.
NBPS OPSS RP

Contact Me > Email
Blogskins > -blueskyx

.Craves

..Camera
..New Handphone
..New Laptop
..Books (More!!)
..Tees(More!!)
..New Pics
..Converse Shoes
..New Songs
..New Laptop
..New HairStyle
..Nintendo Ds
..More games
..TV

.My Buddies

Fatin(Juicy)!!
Abi! MY BESTEST FRIEND








.Those Memories

> March 2008
> April 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009

.Chit-Chat




.Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* ladygalaxy*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: JS* AS*
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Situation 1:
I just had the biggest wake up call of my life
Hes bein such a jerk
I hate his girlfriend
I want to cry
I want to tell him how I feel
I'm stuck
I need someone to talk to, depend on, cry to,
rest on their shoulder, understand, be completely and utterly honest with me
Sitting in my room going over it a million times is not working anymore
I have to do something
But I don't know what

Situation 2:
Maybe its nothin
Maybe its just a crush that I'll get over
I'm tryin
Its not working
Hes different than any other guy
Who should I turn to when my friends are people I can't trust anymore
I rarely see my sis
I can't tell my parents
Who can I tell?

Listening to: Hollywood's not America

6:33 AM