Contact Me > Email
HEY EVERYONE!
I have just came back from Crossover Camp at St Hildas Church and it was AWESOME!
I really felt God speak to me. I kept asking for the same thing throughout the whole year. Since the first part of the year I had some rough parts in my life but during this camp Pastor Matt Fileder form Planetshakers came to preach and it was amazing. I never felt more touched by God ever when in Holy Trinity. He kept telling me to wait and be patient. To trust in him and be faithful.
Everything he said was so true and it really affected different areas of my life.Just a few quotes:
Don't just play church in church play church outside on the streets too.
God works from the inside out.
The devil uses people you know not people you don't know to bring you down.
There is no age/size/gender preference.
God wants to talk to us about anything.
The devil's goal is to bring us down
Clean Bible, Dirty Christian. Dirty Bible, Clean Christian.
James Chp 4:8
"Therefore draw near to God and he draws near to you"